Stephan Schwartz wrote:

> Is 75 mg of Carbidopa really necessary?<<<
 lower intestine?
>      I am not familiar with the properties of Madopar.
>      A neurologist should be able to measure the blood
> plasma levels of levodopa in the patient to determine just how
> much levodopa is flowing to the brain.
>
> Stephan  52/6

That is interesting Stephan since I did'nt known that neurologists do
such measurements with their patients.At least the ones I consulted
did'nt.
Another point is that I take much less than 300 mg/day of levodopa and
it seems to work OK in my case for more than one year.

Thank you for the explanations,
Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+