Diane.
You say your mom was diagx 18 months ago with PD and was given Sinemet.
Why?  Was the pain so severe that she needed medication that soon?
What were her symptoms?  Tremor I guess is one.  What else? Why do some
doctors prescribe so soon and others don't?  Please explain as I am
struggling with my decision to wait until I no longer can.
Fleurette