Sue
You see I agree with Ken - help your Dad by supplying the answers.  I have
that problem.  Most of my family know my problem and it feels great when
someone offers to help.  But you know being 59, I blame some of this on old
age too...
Oh yes I also have shortened my responses in case I get tangled out with
jibberish.
Fleurette