^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    69 deg.gorgeous summer morning

>4.      Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List?

     I live in a rural area with no Parkinson's clinics, and little time
to read newspapers.  The List gives me all the information I need to
read, fast, easy, and, best of all, INTERACTIVE.

>5.      What are the three most important things you get from the
>        Parkinsn List?

Information about PD, contact with PWP's and CG's, decision-making advice

>6.      What else are you getting out of belonging to the Parkinsn

A community of friends.