Ivan, m'friend....

#1's a total jerk!

#2's prolly gonna be the envy of many in Maine <grin>

#3's just exercising the right of all people to change their mind (but that
doesn't mean it bothers you any the less)

Finally, dear.... I think your fears are ones all who are
single/alone/whatever and have a chronic degenerative disease must come to
grips with.  I don't know that it's ever possible to be at ease with this type
of fear tho, unless one's very wealthy and can afford to get all the help one
needs at any time.  THIS is a fear that haunts many of us over and over again.

BIG hug at ya, Ivan...

Barb Mallut