^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   66  deg. F cloudy

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 21:20:32 -0400 Mary Ulmer <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I've heard July 10the, end of June, you name it but we're all waiting.
>:-)
>Mary CG for Mel 76/11

Mary,

Quite contrary to what you have heard, is the information I got from Sen.
Susan Collins (Republican-Maine), whose staff reports that the FDA "has
issues" with the release of pramipexole by Upjohn, under the Mirapex
brand name.

My gut-feeling is that it will NOT be released very soon, unless we PWP's
bombard our Senators with URGENT requests to their staffs to call the FDA
and get some REAL answers, in detail!

Try 1-800-962-3524 (the Capitol) for FREE calls to your Senators.