Ivan, you will not only survive, you will thrive!  My mother has gone through
several aids for dad in the last couple of years, but each time she gets a
new one, it is an improvement!  Now they have two who alternate, as they are
friends, so one works weekdays, the other weekends.  Try to think of the good
things, like the nice new house, and it will work out.  I am the "great
worrier of all time" and all the things I worry about, never happen, or do
not turn out as badly as I expect.  I know you always bounce back, so this
time will not be an exception. You know hundreds of us are counting on you!
Ken B.