Gale,

My mother's most bothersome symptom is feeling off balance. (She doesn't
have the gait problems which I've read can make you feel off balance; she
just feels off balance.) She is in the early stages (diagnosed in Feb.) of
PD.

She started with Sinemet only (25/100 4x/day), but this didn't have a big
effect on the balance problem. She is in the process of adding Permax and
has found that this is helping to address the balance. Of course there are
days when nothing seems to help. Hope this is of some use. I suspect it's
different for everyone. Good luck.

Debbie White