 am 72/25 i hope some lets me know if they get this. my cg who i love with
all my heart is very wored about me. she called my neo. and told him how i
am forgetting about every thing. even for get to take my med. lomg list of
meds. iget up at 5am go to bed at10pm doc says some is my age and my
advanced pd. work to hard. i had my oun bussess. for 25 years. used to lot
of work. all i did to day was roto till a place for a pateo. layd about 90
blocks. haud the dirt away can,t spell. i some times can,t remember my girls
name. doc. says i still am am smart. i told a lot on the net lot of idies i
have to help me. says i got to quit. working so hard and long and sleep more
but i can,t  stop. if i am getting thurth to any one i will try again. i am
so tierd. want to guit.tired of fighting. pd isnt fun. used to laugh lot
cause i am alive. oh it is  judith has help me lot. please don,t call. i got
to do this on my own. if i can,t i, call you. tired so tierd. vivian is very
worred . got some grass to cut yet. so much to do tomorrow. I.Y.Q. don