Don -

Don't give up.  With, or without PD, your experiences are inspiring.  I remember your notes about bowling... they came while I was struggling with my own game, and gave me the kick I needed -- "If Don can be happy with how he's bowling, then I can too!"

Furthermore, with the amount of work you've described (rototilling for the patio, hauling the dirt, and so forth), you've earned the right to be tired!

Hang in there.  We're all worried about you... let us know how you're doing.

        Diane McHutchison
        Long Distance Caregiver for Dad (69/7+)