Jon, I have only one transmitter, a miniature FM unit, a far cry from the
spark gap! I think a spark gap would end PD symptoms, the same way Dr.
Kevorkian provides relief. I don't think I'd want to be a recipient of that
therapy! I had an experience with a spark coil from a model T, or maybe A,
automobile connected to a metal doorknob I grabbed. It was extremely
unpleasant!  It bit worse than the high voltage in a color tv, I would hope
any PD treatment would be much gentler and kinder, or it will not become very
popular!
Ken B