Dear Kerry,
I can identify with you Dad's situation. I too have a stressful job
(Special Education with Behaviorally Disordered in a High School) and I
feel strongly that any problems I have had with memory are due to this
stress, not directlty to Parkinsons. Where Parkinsons comes in for me is
that it adds a whole demention to stress that I didn't have before (is
the student also looking at my stiffness, am I as effective on my job,
etc.). When I have my stress in check my symptoms don't interfere much
at all.
Paul