Stephan,
You're response was very helpful and it made me laugh(the whole chicken
thing) :>
I was wondering, are you still practicing or have you retired? My dad wants
to go on disability next year. He just gets too worn out with his job, but at
the same time, I'm not sure he really wants to leave it yet. My dad is on
medication too. He was started on eldepryl right when he was diagnosed, and
then just a few months ago, he began a trial for pramipexole. Actually, he
doesn't know if he is on Sinemet or the test drug(Pramipexole). Whichever one
he is on, he says that it really hasn't made a difference, which I find
interesting.
He isn't totally comfortable yet with talking to others about his PD, but he
says it's because he hasn't met anyone who he can relate too very well.
Considering that you are just about his age, a "Young Onset", and an
attorney, I think my dad might benefit from discussing PD with you. Would it
be alright with you?
Again, I really appreciate your prompt and thoughtful response to my original
message.
Sincerely, Kerry