I'm asking any of you who have had "frozen shoulder" before onset of pd
symptoms to tell me how it started and how long it took before a diagnosis
was made.  My husband has had pd for about 4 years now and his sister has
recently (6 months ago) been trying to get her right shoulder "unfrozen".
 She doesn't suspect pd because she doesn't know her brother has it.  He
hasn't wanted to tell his family, mostly his parents, because he's afraid
they'll worry too much about him.  He's just 50 and it's been a difficult 4
years dealing with this and keeping it secret as well.  I'm concerned about
his sister and was hoping someone could help.  Perhaps she simply has a
frozen shoulder, and I hope that's what it is, but I think we ought to tell
her it could be something else.  Any thoughts?  Thank you.
Den