Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Jim.....
>
> Better watch out, 'cause if Bill Gates goes on another spending spree, you
> WILL live in the 51st state!   I think Australia is the only thing he HASN'T
> bought yet!
> <grin>

Hi Barb,get this one about the man :

----------
     Bill Gates dies and goes to heaven. St. Peter meets him at the
gates
     and say, "Bill, we don't know what to do with you. Some think you
     should go to Heaven for putting a computer in every home. Others
think
     you should go to Hell for Windows 95. Tell you what, we'll leave
the
     choice up to you."

     So St. Peter took Bill Gates down to see Hell, which wasn't at all
     what he was expecting. It had some nice cottages, good restaurants,
     beach and a tropical climate. Then St. Peter took Bill Gates up to
     Heaven. It had angels and harps, but wasn't nearly as nice as Hell.
     "I'll take Hell," Gates said.

     Two Weeks later, St Peter went down to Hell to visit Bill Gates. He
     found him chained to a flaming wall with demons torturing him.
"This
     isn't the Hell I saw!" Gates cried...

     "No," Peter said, "That was their marketing demo, but many of those
     features are expected soon."

Cheers,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+