Hi All,

Delda White sent me this message off list.

<The book with the most facial exercises that I found is "Living
<with Parkinson's" by David L. Carroll.  If you can't find a copy, let
me know
<and I'll type them up and e-mail them to you.  I already e-mailed them
<someone on this List -- can't remember who, now -- maybe she still has
them
>and can forward them to you.  Best regard, Delda White ([log in to unmask])

I wonder if the person to whom she sent the email is Janice Long.

If the recipient of Delda's email still has it on file, would they
please forward it to us?

Thank you,  Win (67/1) & Lionel Modra