Sue Whitmore wrote:

> dementia and one she included was Parkinsons, it really scared me.  Do pwps
> lose their mental abilities?  Is this the norm?  Is this what I have to look
> forward to?  All of these questions are going through my mind over and over
> again.  Can anyone answer this for me?  I thought that it was a possibility
> but not the norm.  Help. I will be looking for any answers I can get to help
> me to learn more about this.  Thanks.
>
> Sue Whitmore,  45/2

Hi Sue,

Relax Sue,the probability of a PWPD have dementia is the same as one
with no PD.Of course PWPDers in well advanced stages may have their
brain activities diminished such as memory lapses and concentration but
that is another story.

Best wishes,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+