In a message dated 97-06-18 08:51:31 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Ken Becker)
writes:

<< P.S. I almost
 remember how to use a sliderule, and how to send morse code,  >>

Wow!  I'd forgotten about the slide rule that my Dad always had in his pocket
along with some mechanical pencils!!  And Morse Code....he used to be a wiz
at it...still has his "radio shack" set up in the basement with his ham
equipment.  He and my brother (who was killed when his friend insisted on
driving drunk about 15 yrs ago) used to ham it up all the time!  You really
brought back some memories with that one.

Sue, daughter of Rocky