You may remember thaat my initial postings were ranting and ravings
about the response, or non-response of celebrities who have PD, e.g.,
the Pope, Bill Graham,  Ali.
 Our local newspaper headline yesterday read,
"Ali Coming to Canastota" (near Syracuse, NY), He will be a guest at the
International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota.  Many of the Friday
night, Gilette boxing fans will recognize the names of boxers in
attendance, and more recent boxers such as Sugar Ray Leonard.   I spoke
with Ed. Brophy, Hall Director,  about getting some mall appearances in
our area, but they have a very full schedule for this weekend.   It will
have to wait until  this Fall. I discussed the  possibility of a fund
raising honorary dinnAer for Ali, tendered by fellow boxers. Our local
sports page reads, "Muhammad Ali is still the most recognizable figure
on the face of the earth, transcending politics, religion, popular
icons, everything."
Let's have the ssame attitude toward our fight with PD.