>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:10:15
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: don mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: memory
>
> well vivian called my neo. told him how i was ackting for getting things
some times where i live. so he got his med. books out and went through them.
made a change in one med. added one more for 2 week trial. no long ler
pardol. a diff one. said i am in very advanced stage. no longer 40 but 72.
and realy won,t admit i have pd. they did not found out till it was late in
finding out what i had. and but me on strong simment. i want to  keep on
working as i had. that is one thing. and i think to much. he said look at
the things i got to make life so much easer for me and lot of other pds. not
many can do as you do. and the help he say i give to others. and to take
naps and sleep later in the morings. but keep on regulars on your meds. i am
on crs 4 times a day i think 25-250 and stay on my dilinton. so vivian
whatches me like baby. after all i am 72 not a child. kids are goats. use my
cart more less trying to walk. funny i fell agian to day boy did i cut my
leg just as you will have i will live. vivian and i laugh over so many
things. so i won,t let any body doun boy just teach me how to spelll funny.
ha ha. my patio looks good got one out side now and inclose one. put up blue
bird  nest or what ever you call them. now to see if they use it . looks as
if i am just runing of mout not mulch hep so I.Y.Q. don