4.Why do you stay on the Parkinsn List?

                I like to hear the problems that other PD people have.  I share some
of the more practical news with my mother who is the PD person in my
life.  She's not very computer literate.

5.What are the three most important things you get from the
  Parkinsn List?

                Information on medications
                Encouragement
                Conection with other peole who have Parents with PD

6.What else are you getting out of belonging to the Parkinsn List?

                I like getting mail, somtimes I get a laugh out of the situations
that are shared, sometimes a warm feeling,  sometimes I cry for the
people and my mother who has this terrible thing.  I admire the
courage of those who live with PD everyday.  It encourages me and
gives me information to maybe help her become more comfortable.