Ann Gibbons wrote:

> [...]
<Sent:  Wednesday, June 18, 1997 11:18 AM
<To:    Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
>Subject:       NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
>
>I am curious as to the different nutrition supplements and diet
>regimes that you are on.  My husband Joe is on antioxidant vitamins--
>A, C, E, vitamin B complex, as well as gingko, selenium, lipoic acid,
>Co-enzyme Q10.  Hope some of it is effective.  Ann Gibbons

Ann:

I have had PD now for about two years.  Early on, I started with
antioxidants including most of the ones that you list.  However, I have
found two additional ones that seem to help my symptoms directly: Pycnogenol
(from Your Life) and Cell Guard (from Biotecs).  The Cell Guard seems to
reduce my overall joint stiffness.  The Pycnogenol seems to make me feel
better all around.  I tried changing brands from Your Life and noticed a big
difference in the amount of tremors and movement dysfunction.

Give it a try.  People tell me I have a great imagination.

        Ron Reiner (49/2)