Debby Hurlbert wrote:

> Just wondering - is it possible to donate blood while taking parkinson's
> medication?  I've been meaning to start donating on a regular basis (to
> hopefully find something of value I can do - sometimes pd makes me feel sort
> of worthless.)  Thanks for any info.
>
> Debby 43/10
Debbie..NOONE is worthless! We all have a purpose. Even my no good ex
son -in-law!!! If our daught er hadn't had her three children by
him..they would not have ever come into this world. The good Lord must
have a reason for every creation. If I had not been diagnosed with PD, I
would still be doing my genealogy..all the time. Now I have gotten a
support group started and have more friends than I have ever had. It has
brought me out of the "Hibernating Housewife Syndrome"! I realize that I
do not have PD to the any extreme extent, yet; and thus..count my
blessings. You might want to check out if there is a support group near
you. Ask your doctor or a local hospital, or newspaper. If they do not
know..make them aware of the need of people to be informed about
Parkinsons. You might find that other's will reach out to help if you
let them know of your need.

Carol