Does anyone know how I could get hold of a list of ListServs similar to
this one?
I would assume there are thousands.  My speech therapist at the Kessler
Institute would like it.  I had to make a "presentation" on something in my
session this morning, and naturally I did it on PARKINSN.  She was
impressed (with the list, not my speaking ability).   She has some need or
interest on some other disease, the name of which she didn't seem to want
to share, but wanted to know of the resource for finding a particular list.
 Thanks.  If no one has an answer I'll try that dogpile.com multi-engine
search deal.

Bruce A.  51/2.5