<John Cottingham's archives on fava beans are very interesting.  I
<wonder if there is anyone out there currently eating fava beans and
<if so, what your experiences have been.  Favorable?  In what way?
<Where do you obtain the fava beans?  How do you prepare them?  How
<large a portion do you have?  Thanks in advance.  Ann Gibbons

Ann: our local natural foods store stopped carrying FAVA beans because so
few people bought them, but is ordering a few packages for me to try.  I
too would welcome information on  "how to's".  Emily Jackson, [log in to unmask]