Billy, what about the times people get amnesia, or go into a coma, wouldn't
that be similar to losing the backup batteries in a computer? I realize the
human brain precedes the computer by a few thousand years or more, but it
amazes me how well it works, even under the worst conditions, and regardless
of heat, cold, vibration, and power surges.  I wonder if anyone has counted
the number of cells accurately, so we could compare it to a computer. I am
absolutely sure it would excede ANY man made device, but my question is, by
how many times!  KEn B