^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    56 deg. F hazy
Dear friends,

   Thank you all for your support at this difficult time.  Marling,
Dennis G., Stephan, Beth, Barb Brock, Delda, Nancy M., Barb Mallut,
Melody, Margie S., and my friend Tom, thanks for writing(and anyone else
I forgot to mention).

   It is a very hard thing to find personal care attendants, but several
of my friends who are here in greater Portland are helping me to search.

   Temporary coverage has been arranged, so I can breathe a little
easier.
I'm just a little worn out from the ordeal.

Yours sincerely,

Ivan