It's all great and I'll bet if he stopped taking them he would not feel as
good.  My husband takes those as well as nadh, sun chlorella a, pycnogenol,
l-carnitine, liquid deprenyl, a multi-mineral and actually a few others I
can't remember.  Yes, lots of pills and expensive.  He has been able to take
less sinemet though and his energy is great.  We keep searching and even
experimenting and reading and waiting for something definitively new and
effective to emerge.  I love the list and all the opinions and information.
 As always, we must do what feels right for us and just pass on what occurs
if it's positive.  I love hearing about the more natural methods people use
to control symptoms etc. as well as the more conventional drug therapies.
Den