Dennis Greene wrote in part:

In fact it is my belief that a
> foriegner
> attempting to usurp the rights and privileges of an  American would be
> more likely to alienate your politicians than to win them to the cause.

I tend to agree with this assessment.  I am pretty sure that our Midwest
elected officials would be "turned off" by non-American pressure.

Thinking out loud, perhaps those interested in helping could look into what
research efforts are going on in one's own country to share with us.  How
often do international meetings occur on PD research?  Does anyone know if
there are any UN-initiatives?

Barbara Blake-Krebs, KS, USA     [log in to unmask]