Den -

Frozen shoulder sometimes is a symptom of PD, but more often, I think, is
simply frozen shoulder, with no discernable cause.

What I wanted to say, though, is that your husband is doing you, himself, and
his family a disservice by keeping his PD a secret.  The stress he'll
experience from trying to hide his symptoms from everyone will make the
disease that much harder for him to deal with.

In addition, and I speak from experience, his not telling anyone makes you
his only "support group."  That's a burden you don't need.   I'm sure your
husband doesn't want to worry anyone, and I imagine he also doesn't want to
be seen as "handicapped," or less than he was, and he doesn't want anyone
feeling sorry for him.  That's all understand- able.  But I hope after some
consideration, he will decide that he's ready to share his diagnosis with his
family.  Perhaps you can persuade him to tell his sister, and then once he
has broken that barrier, he will more easily be able to tell the rest of his
family.

Good luck to you both.  Margie Swindler, cg for Dick 52/15