Marling, of course you are not old!  I am middle aged, 54, that ,means I am
obligated to live to be 108, I just hope I can stop working a few years
before then. I was never "good" at morse code, I got up to about 5 words per
minute, I think, and forgot everything but SOS ... --- ...   !I use my
sliderule all the time, to beat on my old Heathkit electonic calculator, that
I built about 25 years ago, and it is still accurate, but the display tubes
loosen up and I whack it!  I really don't use the sliderule to beat on it, it
mught crack the plastic case! :-)Ken B