O.K. Billy, I can't stay out of this any longer. What were you surveying in the "great white north" that needed three places of accuracy? You could be off 10% accounting for snow melt. :-)

Actually, I can remember very well how to use my slide rule, even logs. If I could only remember where I put it rule 25 years ago. Actually it pops up now and then.  My wife probably knows where it is. My wife keeps cleaning my home office. Otherwise, I would know that it was piled in here somewhere but she has to move things to other parts of the house. Sometimes I even find that my treasures are sitting out for the trash men. I now have to tell her that these could be the cues that bring me back when I begin suffering from dementia. :-)

On a different topic, how is the no meds trial working out for you?
I hadn't seen a post from you in awhile and am glad to see you are back at it.

Phil Gesotti 47/1