Debbie,

Just prior to my PD diagnosis a year ago, the symptom that caused me the
most discomfort was the pain in my right shoulder (the side affected by the PD). With Sinemet, the chronic pain eventually went away and arm swing returned, but I will still get soreness in this arm when stressed or fatigued. What does help is a 2 1/2 lb. ankle weight worn on my wrist while walking. It seems to stretch the arm and force an arm swing cadence.
Wrist weights are lighter and might be alternatives.

Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer here. I'm not a doctor. I'm not giving medical advice, etc., etc., etc.

Phil Gesotti 47/1