On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 18:59:19 -0400 Ken Becker <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I was never "good" at morse code, I got up to about 5
>words per
>minute, I think, and forgot everything but SOS ... --- ...   !
> :-)Ken B

Ken and Marling,
With all the talk about slide rules I went and dug in my desk drawers and
came up with 3 (yes count them 3) slip sticks. (remember that term? ) I
still remember how to use them too. I used them until my Jr. year in high
school when Texas Instruments came out with the SR-11 for $120.00 !!!
I did get up to 5 wpm to get my novice ticket, then promptly forgot it
after I got my Tech+ ticket. I mainly work 2 meter now anyhow.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask]) another Hoosier