On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:38:00 -0400 "Brennan, Terry"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Debby,
>
>I am also about your age (39/17) and the Red Cross absolutely loves me
>(and/or my blood).
 they check what my meds are and then get me on a table to donate
valuable blood.

------
>Just wondering - is it possible to donate blood while taking
>parkinson's
>medication?
>Debby 43/10

Debby,
I have found the same results that Terry has had. When the ARC called to
set up an appt. to donate, I told them what meds I take (Sinemet &
Eldepryl) and they said no problem. They really like me to donate as
often as I can, as my blood type is not real common.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask]) another Hoosier