Ivan,

<< Feeling very, very blue and battered,  >>

And still able to take care of me.  Thank you for the suggestion about
archives and my lost folder.

Ivan, you lift me and challenge me and inform me with your posts.  I hope you
can dip into that deep well of yourself to get through this bad time as well
as possible.  Stay open for the best person to come along.  The fear is real
and well based, but not useful unless it prods to action.

When I make jelly I cut the rotten pieces out of the fruit and am still able
to salvage what may have looked from the outside as though it was unusable.
 maybe it's time to make Triple Whammy Jelly.  Just think of the market for
it!

Deanne Charlton