Hi all,
First let me just say that my mother, Rita, has been enjoying all the
humorous posts lately, she hasn't forgotten how to laugh!!!
She and I were talking the other day and she said to keep an eye out here on
the list in case anyone should mention the symtoms she's been experiencing
lately..
Well, I thought I would mention them for her and see if any one else has
experienced them as a PD symptom....

First she gets these periods during the day when the muscles in her neck feel
very tight and constricting...I asked her if she had trouble swallowing and
she said "no", the other symptom is having to listen to her heart beat in her
right ear....she said it is really loud and annoying!!

She hasn't been to her Neuro in a while, but she is making an appt. within
the next few weeks.....(she'll be bugged by me till she does!)
Thanks to all,
 Karen
Daughter of Rita V.B. 76/13