To those of you who were interested,  my annual review at work went well
enough.  There was no mention of my facial expression ( or lack thereof ),
nothing was said of the slight limp or the strange little walk that
sometimes pulls left, sometimes right, depending on which foot the toes are
griping the shoe the tightest.  Someone did say I could probably speed up
some.  Rightttt, I said, I'll certainly work on that !!   Anyway, the
review was fine and I didn't have to say anything about PD.  So that fear
is gone for the time being.  I guess the fear of someone finding out, or
some incident happen which will force me to inform management will cause
anxiety and stress forever.

Bob Simpson             [log in to unmask]
58/<1
We're gonna make it !