Ken Becker wrote:

> BArb (Brock) I am glad I have the proper understanding of the memory process.
> I am also grateful to whoever it was who told us the memory damaging efects
> of Nutrasweet. I quit using it and have felt a great improvement in my memory
> process!  Unfortunately I don't remember who provided the info., how ironic!
> Ken B
Sure wish you did know who provided that little tidbit,Ken. Just lately
I had been wondering if there were some ingrediant in diet sodas that
might account for the bitter taste I get. I have never been a pop
drinker until this past year. It seams that I can't find anything to
drink that doesn't taste bitter! Even water was horrible. I suffered the
nice cold,filtered water down as though it were lead. This is not as
bad, anymore. The middle of my tongue ..burns and I have a bitter taste,
most of the time. It is worse when I drink the soda and absolutely
terrible when I drink citrus juice. I never have been comfortable using
sugar substatutes! Like cigaretts.. the warnings on them was enough to
make one leary.

Carol from Nevada