<<  I rarely achieve more
 than five hours of sleep, and I can function reasonably on this much,
 BUT, don't ask me to do any thinking. A couple of times during the last 2
 weeks, I got lucky and slept an extra hour - the difference was apparent
 to me as soon as I started programming. have you noticed anything
 similar? >>
I have never been able to identify an additional hour of sleep as a
contributing factor to increased cogitive function. Before PD i functioned on
about six hours of sleep and always enjoyed the quite of the early morning
and in fact I still enjoy the quite of the early morning. I sleep odd hours
now and my family lets me sleep whenever I fall asleep knowing I need the
rest then rather than a structured sleep period. Of course this is possible
because I am now retired and can nap in the afternoon if nothing is on my
schedule.

Dale Severance
Syracuse, NY.