Dear Joy

> Our Western Australian Parkinson's Association need to get in touch with
> the UK PDS rather urgently.  We have had no reply to Faxes and so we
> wondered if anyone  knows of their email address.

Thanks for your note, you might have already had a response, I have
been away on holiday.  The European PDS is gearing up for Email and
has a mailbox, but sadly they are just getting a new computer as the
one they had wasn't quite up to the job.  The Email address is
[log in to unmask] but won't be active for about another week or
two.

Just to check, the PDA telephone number is +44 171 383 3513 and their
FAX number is +44 171 383 5754.

Do have a look at the EPDA Web site, it is on:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/misc/groups/epda/home.html

With best wishes

Paula

Paula M Procter
Senior Nursing Lecturer - Nursing Informatics
Director, CTI Centre for Nursing & Midwifery
The University of Sheffield
SHEFFIELD S10 2TN

Tel: +44 (0)114 272 8211 (Direct)
Tel: +44 (0)114 222 5225 (University)