I am new to this list and would like to share some words that I found on
another site I belong to. You won't believe it, but..it is a
genealogical site. These words seamed meant for our group, when I read
them;

        Makes me think that there really are guardian angels who take
pity on struggling souls, and say "this far, and no further ... we're
going to aid and abet here .. this human deserves it!"

Every one of you wonderful PD friends.. keep fighting..keep your spirts
and hopes up. With so many good people working with us to find that
needle in the haystack "cure"...there certainly is no doubt that new
breakthroughs sound promising. Re; Four new drugs and even a gene found
in a rat that identifies a PD gene! This later I found in some recent
mail I received. I beieive from the APDA. I will search for it, so I can
be sure I relayed it correctly to you, unless some one of you know the
article or referance to elaborate on. There is always hope and..LORD; "
THESE human's deserve it!"

Carol from Nevada