Thanks for the reply, Phil Gesotti.  I am back on Sinemet again,
I managed to stay off for two weeks, but then my tremor
returned.  It might be that I am again unemployed, and again
looking for work, and as such might be just the stress, anyway,
the two 200-50 Sinemet Cr pills a day magically take away my
tremor symptom.  Now, if only I could arrange to be part of a
placebo test?  Does anyone out there know how to arrange for a
placebo test?
As for 3 places of accuracy, yes, in Seismic Surveying, the
required accuracy was only 1 in 300, that is, you could be out 1
foot in 300 feet, so we measured distances using the odometer on
the truck.  But, in engineering surveying, the required accuracy
was 1 in 50,000, so the slide rule was worthless in engineering
work, although every engineer used one, but just to roughly check
his work.