Re: Prior Subject on changes in VA benefits
Date:   97-06-18 08:21:30 EDT
From:   Namvet6970
To:     [log in to unmask]

     Could you provide more information re: "Bill Langston"
<[log in to unmask]> and the Parkinson's institute  doing a study on veterans
with PD.   There are several veterans with PD, who relate the cause to their
exposure to neurotoxins in Viet Nam.  To read my own personal study ---
Click:  <A HREF="http://www.phoenix.net/~jfinch/">Welcome to the Ranch</A>

Read the stories and study (A Cry for Help).   Thanks,

      Rudy West                  [log in to unmask]