Karen, it sounds to me like your mother has a middle ear infection, and a
touch of virus, causing a buildup of fluid in the area. but I am only here to
fix the copier, so you better ask the doctor!  (I am amazed at the questions
people ask me when I am working on a copy machine!) I guess they figure that
anyone who can make a copier work must be able to do other miracles too! I
can't wait to hear what a doctor says about the symtoms, If I turned out to
be right, I may apply for medical school! I am glad your mom gets a laugh
here! Ken B