Hello, Sharon -

yes, your first message did go through!  Here are some possibilities as to what happened then:  1. It hasn't been received yet by everyone - sometimes e-mail is delayed, without warning to the sender;  2.  It hasn't been read yet by many, many of us, especially those who get our list mail in digest form; 3. Everyone thought someone else would answer you!  So, you did the right thing to ask again!

I THINK the operation was subthalamic stimulation.  Maybe Bernard Joly, who "owns" the French Parkliste, could tell you for sure? His English is excellent, BTW.  [log in to unmask]  Does your cousin have access to e-mail?  Or will you be passing info to him?  Let us know how he makes out.

Mary Rack
cg for mom Louise 75/6