Yeah, but- the PC does things the brain can't do because
of speed. In a neuron (at least the peripheral) an
impulse travels at about 10 meters/second, and the
frequency of impulses to muscles is only about 40 HZ
(compare with your house current at 60 HZ and the
newest PC chip at 200 MHZ!). The frequency of PD
tremor, about 10 HZ, is due I think to the long devious
path of the feedback loop. Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road