Marling,

Is this the only activity that makes the symptoms disappear? What about
other people? Is it merely a matter of total absorption? I know that
sometimes I have had a headache or been nauseous when people are coming to
visit (one has nothing to do with the other, I assure you). While the
people are there, the symptoms either disappear or diminish to such an
extent that I'm not really bothered by them. Then, when my guests leave,
the symptoms reemerge. Is it a matter of being distracted?

(I'm not suggesting that PD symptoms could disappear through distraction;
but what you, Marling, and others report is interesting.)

Debbie White

> It seems strange to me, but although my right hand and leg shake most of
the
> time, when I sit down at my piano they stop.  I try to play everyday.
Sometimes