A friend asked me a question I had no answer for.
Did I know of any instances where both husband and wife had PD and, if so, how
did they cope.

Now I know this doesn't rate up there with the passage of the Udall bill or the
availability of pramipexole, but I find it rates up there with someone telling
you not to think of the word rhinoceros, it niggles at the mind.  I know from
reading the list of the number of PWP and CG's, but have never noticed any
incidences of PWP as CG.  Anyone know of any incidences and how they handle the
situation?

Joe Young (65/5)