Date:   Sat, 14 Jun 1997 21:09:04 -0400
From:   [log in to unmask]
Subject: job problems

John,

I want to thank you so very much for your contribution beginning:

consultant..........<<<<<<<

I have had management experience as well as other types, & found your
comments to be right on target and loaded with practical advice for which one
would usually pay hundreds.  It may or may not be a match for Barb's needs,
but I personally know several others who will benefit & I am printing copies
of it for them.  Thank you so much for being our management consultant.  What
a good example of how we all can give of who we are - & doing so is such good
medicine!       M.Dawn